Thursday, October 23, 2008

VINTAGE 1970's CLOTHES

Looking for for original 70's clothing, man... DressThatMan.com is where it's at. We have more UNWORN men's clothing from the 1970's than you can shake a stick at. Vintage clothing ROCKS the RACKS here, baby!

Wild print 70's disco shirts, Leisure Suit jackets, full Leisure Suits, 1970's bell bottoms and flares, deadstock never-worn mens disco era Platform Shoes and more. We've also got collectible mens vintage clothing items from the fun and fabulous disco era.

Get your Vintage freak ON at DressThatMan.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your site! Your 70's clothes are amazing! My husband got an outfit from you guys and can't wait to dress up head to toe in REAL 1970's clothes. :) Suzanne

Rhonda said...

Holy shit. What an array of 70's clothes you have. It take me back to all the fun we had in the disco era :)

Gregg said...

GREAT stuff! It took me hours to find my outfit and when I got it I couldn't believe how cool it was.